Pointers you should follow when you create your first resume
1) Review your past experiences and accomplishments and include them on your resume
2) Follow the Job postings as a baseline and modify your resume accordingly
3) Use keywords/buzzwords that will have your resume get shortlisted through the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) used by headhunters and recruitment consultants
4) Give your resume a professional layout and format. Do not your multiple colors for highlighting experiences
5) Bold details on your resume that are crucial while applying for specific roles
6) Use powerful sentences on your resume while explaining the Responsibilities initiating with Organized, Mentored, Delivered, Maintained, Initiated, Implemented, Organized, Identified and so on
7) Include the following sections in your resume in sequence – Objective, Summary, Education, Certifications, Skills, Professional Experience and Accomplishments explaining them professionally
At PradigmResume we create resumes by meticulously following the above-mentioned pointers. We also provide ongoing support to make sure you are successful in have the top resume to beat the market competition 4 Reasons a Professional Resume Writing is Crucial!
ParadigmResume is the best resume writing services company in the GTA area – Ajax, Oshawa, Pickering, Uxbridge, Burlington, Whitby, Milton, Oakville, Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga, Aurora, Markham, Scarborough, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, and Vaughan, ON.