Steps to follow to successfully transition into a new role
- Keep your job search discrete because if your employer gets notified they will start finding a replacement and if they find a person who could do your job, you might land up getting a notice to leave your current role.
- Do not upload your resume on Job Boards, but instead reach out to your existing network of Recruiters and previous work colleagues.
- Please start your search with applying for jobs posted on LinkedIn http://linkedin.com, Monster http://monster.ca, Career Builder http://careerbuilder.com, Workopolis http://workopolis.com, Indeed http://indeed.ca, Dice http://dice.com
- Be responsive to the positions sent by Recruitment and Talent Acquisition consultants. This will keep up on top of the list of active candidates pursuing new opportunities.
- If you have been contacted for positions by Head-hunters or Recruitment consultants and you feel the position is not a fit have the recruiter notified.
- Read the job description thoroughly before applying for the role and ensure the keywords/buzzwords are included highlighting your experience.
- Try to be available on the requested times for the client interviews.
- Always do your homework on the position before your interview this will help you tackle the interview questions seamlessly.
At ParadigmResume (Contact Us) we not only help you create a resume based on the job postings but also help in interview preparation. Top-rated resume writing services company in the GTA area – Ajax, Oshawa, Pickering, Uxbridge, Burlington, Whitby, Milton, Oakville, Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga, Aurora, Markham, Scarborough, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, and Vaughan, ON.